How To Jet Wash Artificial Grass In San Diego?
Artificial grass is an excellent addition to any garden. It is hard-wearing, low maintenance and looks great all year round. However, it is important to keep your artificial grass in top condition by regularly cleaning it. Here are seven tips to help you jet wash artificial grass:
- Always use a mild detergent when cleaning your artificial grass. This will help to avoid damaging the blades of grass. It is also important to avoid using harsh chemicals or solvents as these can damage the grass.
- If you are using a power washer, always use the lowest setting possible. This will help to avoid damaging the artificial grass.
- Start by cleaning the area around the perimeter of the artificial grass. This will help to remove any dirt or debris that has built up around the edges.
- Once you have cleaned the perimeter, move onto cleaning the main area of artificial grass. Start at one end and work your way across in a back and forth motion.
- Rinse the artificial grass thoroughly with clean water once you have finished cleaning it. This will help to remove any soap residue that could cause the grass to become slippery.
- Allow the artificial grass to dry completely before walking on it or allowing children or pets to play on it.
- If you notice any areas of artificial grass that are starting to look Dirty, you can spot clean them using a mild detergent and a soft brush.
What Is The Best Way To Clean Artificial Grass?
The best way to clean artificial grass is to use a mild detergent and a power washer. Always start by cleaning the perimeter of the artificial grass before moving onto the main area. Rinse the artificial grass thoroughly with clean water once you have finished cleaning it.
Can You Pour Boiling Water On Artificial Grass?
No, you should never pour boiling water on artificial grass as this can damage the blades of grass. If you need to remove a tough stain, you can spot clean it using a mild detergent and a soft brush.
How Often Should You Wash Artificial Grass?
It is generally recommended that you wash artificial grass at least once a year. However, if you have pets or children who play on the artificial grass regularly, you may need to clean it more often.
It is important to keep your artificial grass clean and free from dirt and debris. Jet washing is an effective way to clean artificial grass and remove tough stains. Always use a mild detergent and the lowest setting on your power washer to avoid damaging the grass. For more information, contact Artificial Grass San Diego at (619) 324-3600.